Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Blog topics

So I've been brainstorming different interests that I have and how interesting they would be, being topics of clubhouse blogs. I've come to these 5 choices:

1. Daily blog from a dog's perspective: Every day I could write a little entry of each day's happening's, from a dog's (my dog's) point of view. Dog enthusiasts would be the main audience, making it a clubhouse blog. I love just admiring and observing my dog, wondering what she thinks in certain situations.

2. Vegetarian food blog: Every day or at the end of every week I could post three recipes; a snack, dinner and dessert. I am an extreme foodie, and love to cook and bake, so I think this one would be perfect for me. I would have a food enthusiast audience both vegetarian an non vegetarians who are just curious about the diet.

3. Fashion blog: I could write every week about a trend that I, myself, have worn that week or that I have seen on males and females around campus, on TV or driving around. I would mainly have a female audience, however all would be fashion enthusiasts that would be interested. I love the art of fashion, pairing certain pieces of clothing with others and accessorizing, so I feel like I could have fun with this one.

4. Interior design blog: I absolutely love re-arranging my room and deciding how to design rooms so I feel like this blog would be eccentric. Every week I could feature different things that catch my eye, like curtains, paint samples, furniture, and paintings that I feel would go well together in a room. To make it a clubhouse blog, I would have an interior designer based audience, including people like me who don't necessarily have a profession in it, but enjoy it as a hobby.

5. Country music blog: Every week I could feature an up and coming artist or feature a new song that is released, keeping the readers up to date with the newest music tracks available. I would be centered to mainly country music, because I enjoy it and have grown up with it. I know the most about it and know more artists within that genre. Country music enthusiasts would be my main audience, however other music lovers could be interested in what I post or say.

No comments:

Post a Comment