I am vegetarian, hear me roar.
Yes, I believe that I am more than credible to write a frugal vegetarian recipe blog purely out of my love to cook food, mainly of the vegetarian persuasion. Now, being a vegetarian, I always find the need to come up with new different and delicious ways to create dishes with veggies being the main ingredient.
Being an immensely frugal person as it is, I always try to find ways to save money. In going to college, this state of mind carried over, and it fell into my love to cook. Getting the best deals for the ingredients that I need for my meals doesn't always hold true.
My mom is a vegetarian, and growing up eating the things she would make my family made me realize how easy it is to make a simple dish of vegetables and protein substitute something of a delicacy. With that knowledge, I plan to do the same with this blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment